890 Goal - A Faith Challenge
We have the opportunity to give sacrificially above our regular offerings to significantly reduce our mortgage debt. Our goal is to raise $890,000 by the end of December. The following information explains how we arrived at this goal:
- When the Multiply Campaign began in April 2014 our total mortgage debt was $10,830,000.
- In the past two and a half years we have paid $3,470,000 to reduce debt through regular monthly payments, Multiply Campaign gifts and additional debt payments.
- Our mortgage is divided into three notes. This December we have an opportunity to eliminate a note that is maturing. The balance on that note is $890,000.
- If we eliminate that note, our remainings debt will be reduced to $6,470,000. That means that we will have paid off $4,360,000 in less than three years.
There are three ways for you to designate your sacrificial gifts for the $890,000 goal:
- Use one of the Multiply Campaign envelopes and mark it "890 Goal."
- Mark your check with the words "890 Goal" on the memo line.
- For online giving, select "890 Goal."
If you need information on making a gift of stock or other non-cash contributions, please contact the church finance office at 919-233-9100.