M3 – Mom to Mom Ministry
Inviting all mothers of preschoolers ages birth through kindergarten! You’ll enjoy a hot breakfast, mommy fellowship, and teaching from God’s Word! This is a great opportunity to spend time with other moms going through the same stages of life.
This ministry is designed for mothers with children aged from birth through the completion of their kindergarten year in school. The goal is to nurture every mother of preschoolers. Colonial Baptist hosts groups that meet through the traditional school year (September-May). Each meeting is structured so that moms will leave encouraged and built up in God’s Truth.
We meet the 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m Sept – May. Child care is offered for children birth through kindergarten, as well as for children in a homeschool or for children tracked out of a traditional school. The space in the children’s program is limited so register early!
If you are interested in working with M3 childcare, please contact Erinn Wilson.
Please contact Keri Fredrickson, M3 coordinator, directly to determine availability of the M3 nursery. If there is availability, you will be contacted and will receive the link to register in a few days.
Keri Fredrickson - firstname.lastname@example.org
When you email please include the following information:
- Names and birth dates of children needing childcare (including a due date, if applicable)
- Church which you attend or if you have not yet found a church home
- If you will not need childcare, there is still space available for moms.
Fee: (For the Entire Year)
- Registration Fee (Mom only) – Colonial Member or Attender $70
- Non-Colonial Member - $90
- 1 child: add $40 to the registration fee.
- 2 children: add $50 to the registration fee.
- 3 or more children: add $60 to the registration fee.
- For tracked out school-age children, add $10 per family.