“…filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk ina manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; ” Colossians 1:9-10
Women’s Ministry contributes to the spiritual growth of the ladies at Colonial by providing opportunities for learning, serving, sharing and belonging. We would love for you to be a part of our ministry. Please join us as we serve and fellowship together!
Women's Ministry is led by a team of dedicated volunteers who desire to serve the ladies of Colonial. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or if we can assist you.
- Jennifer Donaldson (Women's Bible Studies)
- Sarah Hays (Administration)
- Rosita Perkins (Rooted Women's Discipleship)
- Annette Ragan (Widows Ministry)
- Jenny Schomburg (M3 - for mothers of preschoolers)
- Margaret Trail (Widow's Ministry)
- Jean Tursam
- Pat Waters
Come out from the cold for a fun evening of fellowship, dessert, and to learn a new skill - A local artist will be teaching the basics of hand-lettering. Bring a friend, space is limited so register early.