“…filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; ” Colossians 1:9-10
Women’s Ministry contributes to the spiritual growth of the ladies at Colonial by providing opportunities for learning, serving, sharing and belonging. We would love for you to be a part of our ministry. Please join us as we serve and fellowship together!
Women's Ministry is led by a team of dedicated volunteers who desire to serve the ladies of Colonial. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or if we can assist you.
- Amy Dixon (Women's Bible Studies)
- Sarah Hays (Administration)
- Rosita Perkins (Rooted Women's Discipleship)
- Kim Hansen (M3 - for mothers of preschoolers)
- Margaret Trail (Widow's Ministry)
- Pat Waters