Registration for AWANA 2019 - Volunteers
We are now seeking volunteers to help us staff the Awana program. There are a wide variety of needs, so please volunteer to help! Most roles require little to no preparation time, just come join us for the fun!
**Note - we require a current background check for all volunteers 18 years or older. After registration, you will receive an email with a link to the secure background check database.
To register as an Awana volunteer, you will need a Colonial User Account.
To register, you will need a User Name and Password.
If you have previously registered for a Colonial event through Arena, you will use that same User Name and Password.
If this is your first time using Arena for registration, online giving or making a mission trip contribution, you will need to create your User Name and Password. You will only need to do this the first time you register.
To create a User Name and Password,
1. Click the "Start" button below.
2. On the next screen click "Create an Account" and fill in the requested information.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. (If you don't receive the email right away, check your junk mail.)
4. In that email, you must click the link to verify and activate your account. This will take you to the Colonial website.
5. Close the Colonial website window.
6. Go back to the original registration link, log in with your User Name and Password, and complete the registration.
If you have any questions or have difficulty logging in, contact Lori LePage at firstname.lastname@example.org.