Registration for 2019 Fall - Martial Arts
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, please check the home page at sports.colonial.org for any cancellations or call the weather hotline for our most recent updates at 919.573.1573. We will also post cancellations on the website message bar, Twitter, and Facebook when it is obvious due to inclement weather that class will not be held. You can also subscribe to our weather alerts email subscription found at the bottom of our home page. You can also opt-in to receive text alerts.
These will be the methods of notifying parents of class cancellations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING EMAILS
We have discovered that some domain servers are categorizing our "league" distribution emails as spam, please check your spam/junk mail folders for emails. If this is occurring, please add our domain, colonial.org, to your "safe list" or sometimes called "white list"! We are also posting the emails on ColonialSports.org within each respective sports ministry heading, such as the emails we send out to the Soccer MatchPlay league are posted on the Rec Soccer page under the Match Play section. If you find that messages from Colonial Sports Ministry are consistently being mislabeled as spam (Gmail accounts seem to be more prevalent), you can prevent this by: Adding our email addresses to your Contacts list. Gmail will deliver messages from members of your Contacts list to your inbox. You can also create a filter so the messages are never sent to Spam.
To register, you will need a User Name and Password.
If you have previously registered for a Colonial event through Arena, you will use that same User Name and Password.
If this is your first time using Arena for registration, online giving or making a mission trip contribution, you will need to create your User Name and Password. You will only need to do this the first time you register.
To create a User Name and Password,
1. Click the "Start" button below.
2. On the next screen click "Create an Account" and fill in the requested information.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. (If you don't receive the email right away, check your junk mail.)
4. In that email, you must click the link to verify and activate your account. This will take you to the Colonial website.
5. Close the Colonial website window.
6. Go back to the original registration link, log in with your User Name and Password, and complete the registration.
If you have any questions or have difficulty logging in, contact Lori LePage at email@example.com.