Registration for 2019 Spring - Developmental Soccer Coach
Thank you for your willingness to serve as a volunteer coach in this Developmental Soccer league! While it is helpful, you do not need to "know" soccer to be to help coach. By registering to coach, in addition to automatically placing your child on your team, if you have additional children playing in this league, we can either place them on teams that play at the same time or we can place them at back to back time slots so you can help out with both teams, if you would like. If any of the above apply to you, send an email to Peter, firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your preference.
Upcoming coaches meeting:
Instead of our regular pre-season coach’s meeting, we will have you watch an online video. This video will replace our coach’s meeting. In this video, Peter Bonner, Director of Colonial Sports Ministry, will lay out the requirements of a coach and provide you with some much needed information about this upcoming season. A few weeks before the season begins, you will receive an email that will provide you with the link for the coaching video.
To register, you will need a User Name and Password.
If you have previously registered for a Colonial event through Arena, you will use that same User Name and Password.
If this is your first time using Arena for registration, online giving or making a mission trip contribution, you will need to create your User Name and Password. You will only need to do this the first time you register.
To create a User Name and Password,
1. Click the "Start" button below.
2. On the next screen click "Create an Account" and fill in the requested information.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. (If you don't receive the email right away, check your junk mail.)
4. In that email, you must click the link to verify and activate your account. This will take you to the Colonial website.
5. Close the Colonial website window.
6. Go back to the original registration link, log in with your User Name and Password, and complete the registration.
If you have any questions or have difficulty logging in, contact Lori LePage at email@example.com.